Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Break February 2011

We have had a forced winter break this year. So far it has almost been a full week off of school. Last weekend my dad bought a motorcycle. We have been riding together all over town. It was lots of fun. Especially when we went in the dirt, or off road.

Since Monday the snow flurry hit. We have been having fun playing light saber fights in the library. I want to do it in the field, so we have a lot more room. But it is 19* outside, so we can't go outside yet.

We walked the dogs. My legs started getting super cold when we were going home. We have watched Spiderman and Star Wars. We want to watch Star Wars #5 and Spiderman #2. Today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam! I'm glad you did a blog! And I LOVE seeing your dad's new ride... thin tires, all that blue... it really looks great. I think you had another day off of school again today. Boy, you're really getting some interesting weather! I hope it's sort of cleared up by the time we get there in5 weeks! Can't wait to see you in person. I wonder if you'll be missing any more teeth?
    Love you... Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you are a fan of Tolkien and thought I'd drop a note to say hi. I am an author and I'm looking to connect with as many readers in the fantasy genre as I can. My first novel is popular with Tolkien fans so maybe you'll want to check out my blog so we can connect! www.FlamingPen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete